Friday, June 19, 2009

Woo-Wee! Time for an update...

Well friends, these last few weeks have been C-R-A-Z-Y!! I've been to Ft. Worth, Dallas, and Florida all for work, my brother and sister were in town, and my brother got drafted!! (MLB draft...) It has been tons of fun, but also very hard to find free time and walk time. But I have done it! Outside of my 5 mile walk on Saturday...I was in Florida and had to work and there just wasn't time to walk and sweat and re-shower, etc....

But this week we are back on track. Mom and I walked last night and it was a really, really nice night. Hopefully you are all having a great week and looking forward to the weekend! Also, we have had a few very special donations come in....one was from the Lady Thunder youth soccer group in the amount of $150! THANK YOU! And several others from close family friends supporting us every step of the way. We can never tell you how much it means to have your support.
I'll leave you with this picture of my walk on the beach last week in Florida last Friday...it was H-O-T, but it was gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment