Monday, June 22, 2009

One for the road...

Sometimes I walk with my mom, and we all know she can talk from doorstep to doorstep! And sometimes I walk with Dave, and we know I can talk from doorstep to doorstep. :) But when I walk alone I get bored, especially with these longer walks. I start to get all ADD and I'm just ready for it to end. Insert my iPod....I have really enjoyed my iPod when I'm walking alone, but I have had the same songs on it for 2 years now. It's time to spice things up!! I hate it when I have it on shuffle and something slow comes on. Sure I love me some Lyle Lovett, but not when I'm on my 4th mile in 101 degree heat....I need a little Christina Aguilera belting out "stronger" or Britney "singing" just about anything!

Do tell....what's on your workout playlist??
bmetwv6zy4

No comments:

Post a Comment