Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Who Are You!!

Children are a gift from God....yes they are! Oh how I love my kids, we all do. I could go on and on about how special, wonderful, thoughtful, etc., etc., but we all know our kids hang the moon - right?!?

But have you ever thought about the things you don't know? I think there is a reason some smart person said...what you don't know won't hurt you. I mean, yeah, makes sense, if I don't know well then it really can't hurt me.

Well, I know it now! Right there...on the last leg of our long walk today. I stop with 'precious' aka, Kristen to take a little breather, let her right hip stop hurting, get a drink, re-group. I said this spot is good, this is where Tiffany and I stopped on Sunday, a little shade.

She says, it sure is a good spot...where I smoked my first cigarette! ......

Wait...what?!? One more time....

She is laughing so hard she can hardly tell the "story" but it went a little something like this...she was 18, scared to death, blah, blah...I said, I'm taking your picture and this is going on the blog.


She is still dying laughing and said, that won't be good since this is a blog about breast cancer - well you know what, there are consequences for your actions little girl~even if it was 7 years ago!
xoxo,
Vicki

3 comments:

  1. Debbie Bivone8/19/2009

    Absolutely hilarious!!! Gotta love those moments. Reminds me of the story I heard from Chris, after the fact about hitch hiking in College Station. I won't go into detail, but let's just say it was a lesson he learned that even in College Station you don't get in the car with just anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/21/2009

    You guys are funny. I really enjoy reading this blog! It's good you're having fun with it!

    It's funny how my mother always seems to already know when I "confessed" to things. Or maybe she just said she knew to scare me! :-)

    So when are we going to be able to get together for a training walk? I walking with a group of ladies, but it sounds like they all may not be able to make it tomorrow. Sure don't want to do 12 miles alone.....!!

    Debbie Childers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, she's not nearly as innocent as she looks ...;)

    ReplyDelete